What will I do as an ILD Delivery Analyst?
The ILD Delivery Analyst III will lead execution of steps required to bring up daily client databases. The ideal candidate is someone with technical aptitude and a strong operational mindset so as successfully deliver the highest quality of solutions in aggressive timelines The ILD Delivery Analyst III will be working in conjunction with our offshore team to optimize the timing and process of performing the various tasks associated with bringing up client databases. An important aspect of this position is to understand what the business requirements are and which systems or processes will need to be executed in order to meet those business requirements. This position will directly report to ILD Delivery Principal and the ideal candidate will be someone with strong written and communication skills and a self-motivated individual.
What are the responsibilities of an ILD Delivery Analyst?
- End-to-end ownership of the daily production process of delivering client models
- Communicate daily progress on how the production process is running as well as the status of issues that occur
- Work with the offshore team to develop and operationalize production plan, including taking over work that has previously been done offshore but can be executed in US business hours
- Document production steps
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure client databases are delivered on time and defect free
- Design and operationalize prevention plan of recurring issues through root cause analyses
- Assist in project plan of getting more of the production steps automated, including documentation and user acceptance testing
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on various daily solutions
- Collaborate with technical teams to design new/transition operational deliverables
What are the qualifications?
- 5 years of work experience in technology operations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp technical concepts or practices
- Experience working with computer programs outside of Microsoft Office strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing environment with tight deadlines
- Proficient in being able to lead troubleshooting of issues while providing clear and concise explanations as to what occurred and how it can potentially be prevented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel international for an extended period of time
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule which includes weekend shifts up to 50%
- Experience in SQL Server, relational databases, data analysis
- Experience in Linux/Unix systems
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more here and on .
We offer a comprehensive benefit package
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.