Through our summer internship program, with our Gulf States Toyota company, we are seeking MBA students with strong potential to contribute to our business. As a Strategy intern, you will support key projects spanning growth initiatives, business strategy development and new business model innovation. The focus of the internship will be on opportunities for growth in the rapidly changing automotive / mobility vertical. Learning opportunities will also include:
- Developing data-driven insights for delivery to executive team.
- Testing hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity.
- Researching, analyzing and recommending courses of action that directly contributes to tangible outcomes.
- Analyzing industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance.
- Working effectively in a team environment, both within the Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively across our automotive businesses to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts.
First year, Full Time MBA Student enrollled in an Accredited College or University pursuing a Masters in Business Administration.
- Overall GPA 2.8 or above
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel