SRC, Inc. is currently seeking electronic warfare (EW) engineers in the San Antonio, TX area. Do you have a curious and analytical mindset? Are you able to complete a complex puzzle, fill in the gaps of missing pieces while still seeing the bigger picture? If so, then a job at SRC as an EW engineer might be perfect for you.
SRC EW engineers produce EW integrated reprogramming database (EWIRDB) models that support many of our nation's and allies' most sophisticated military platforms. Join a growing team of EW experts in the intelligence community (IC) to support military weapon development and testing. Serve as a member of a diverse team that performs in-depth engineering analysis and modeling of EW systems and signals. Apply analytic and systematic approaches to characterize the performance of electronic systems, such as ground, naval, and airborne radar systems, electronic attack (EA) systems, radar warning receivers (RWR) and missile systems. Support programming of current and next-generation electronic detection and jamming systems, test the performance of these systems with realistic live, virtual, and constructive (LVC) recreations of tactical environments, and train warfighters on the tactics, techniques, and procedures for counteracting real-world threats on the battlefield. Work directly with intelligence analysts and collaborate with Department of Defense (DoD) national research laboratories, test and evaluation organizations, and military EW reprogramming centers to solve the challenging issues of next-generation EW and intelligence mission data (IMD).
- Conduct original EW all-source intelligence research and engineering analysis to characterize system performance and capabilities
- Analyze ground, naval and aircraft radar, radar warning receivers, communications, electronic attack, identify friend or foe, navigation, electro-optical/infrared, weapon systems, and other onboard electronic systems
- Develop EW system models to support the national EWIRDB
- Analyze intelligence reports in support of mission data generation
- Directly support organizations charged with exploiting EWIRDB information in order to develop weapon systems and electronic countermeasures and to formulate tactics and operational deployment strategies
- Solve EW feedback reports from the operational user community
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related technical field and 0 or more years of related experience are required
- Ability to document/support technical analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail
- Ability to conduct and verify engineering analysis on weapon systems, platforms, electro-optic systems and communication systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Understanding of antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing, and radar requirements analysis
- MATLAB, Python and other software-based simulation experience
- Knowledge/experience with the intelligence community
- Military experience is a plus
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.