Assist with processing, or processes Inbound or Outbound shipments. Responsible for documentation and preparation of documents, or document receipt; timely clearance of shipments or traffic coordination to correctly process shipments. Model and act in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Receive, review, and process documentation, work through an assigned base of accounts, process documents and information through the established systems, ensuring preparation according to regulatory requirements and customer commitments; accounts are usually complex or by direction of the team leader or supervisor.
- Process documents through the system; interface with other CEVA systems to provide updates and communications for internal and external customers to produce timely and compliant transactions.
- Assist in workstream development of new accounts, including reviewing all documentation and forms, maintaining communications with clients, reviewing their process on a regular basis, and maintaining client profiles and databases.
- Obtain government agency releases as appropriate, arranging delivery, receipt, and invoicing the account; accounts are technical or complex in nature.
- Process Customs release, OGA release, delivery of cargo, and invoicing for services defined within customer and company standards.
- Identify and complete transaction tasks that require special handling or expediting to produce compliant processing.
- Review all entries, invoices and client packages prior to distribution.
- Investigate reason and advise supervisor of any problems or irregularities.
- Continue to actively expand understanding of the process through self-study, as well as courses and seminars presented by approved sources.
- Continue to improve understanding and knowledge of the established system, in both its basic and advanced features.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
Education & Certifications: Required:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Education & Certifications Preferred:
Associates Degree Preferred
Minimum four to six years of related experience.