Want to work for an industry leader that is rapidly growing? If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Custom Ink.
Our Territory Management teams focus on building partnerships with new customers and elevate businesses in our local market. We spend our days learning about what makes small-business tick and how to craft unique marketing campaigns to help them reach their targeted audiences. Our expertise ultimately creates jobs and drives economies as we help local merchants thrive.
How you'll make a difference:
Territory Managers are responsible for building strong communities through thriving local
businesses by connecting people to a vibrant marketplace for custom apparel promotional product needs. You'll be the conduit between local businesses, communities, and customer causes, and the products and services we offer to help unlock the surprising power of custom gear.
We work hard to maintain a culture that encourages innovation, rewards risk-taking, and celebrates success.
You'll focus on closing new business and starting day 1, you'll receive hands-on professional sales training and learn the core skills needed to be successful long term. Through our training program, you'll learn about customer relationship building, sales process, sales strategy, sales psychology, and more. You'll use the skills developed in this training to make connections, grow partnerships, and scale the businesses we have on our site - both big and small.
And best of all, we believe in helping people grow within the sales organization. We have a dedicated training staff and programs to take you to the next level.
What you'll do:
- You will actively hunt new business opportunities through cold calling and leads to engage, consult, and close local opportunities
- Develop familiarity with each customer's business, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, customer economic model, and revenue/profit drivers
- Utilize knowledge and strategy to reach merchants' desired outcomes and maximize profit
- Take ownership of the entire sales and customer service cycle, dealing with budgets, products, and other critical elements
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with our Customer Service and Logistics teams and others to identify solutions and deliver a great experience for our customers
- Drive market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue
How you'll be measured:
At Custom Ink, we work hard, play hard, and love our customers. We are also data driven and results oriented. With that, in this role you'll be measured as follows:
- Driving new acquisition and growing our customer base in your market
- Incremental sales and contacts (customer touches)
- The development and maintenance of your pipeline and personal book of business
- Success of customer campaigns, initiatives, and events
- Customer satisfaction
What we're looking for:
- 1-5 years of success in an outside sales field environment
- Experience selling in-person and over the phone by cold calling various types of businesses. Local merchants experience a plus
- A balance of coach-ability and confidence
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on
- Strong level of self-motivation, competitiveness, and capability to work in a team from a remote capacity
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You're an excellent listener and can be assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
In addition, you must share our company values--practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership and driving and embracing Innovation.
What you can expect from us:
- Intensive initial training and ongoing training program
- Base compensation plus UNCAPPED commissions
- Superior Benefits
- Life insurance and Short Term Disability
- Paid time off/ Paid Holidays
- 401k Match
- Laptop, mileage reimbursed, credit card
- Commuter Benefits
- Custom Ink swag and coupon code