Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships - and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Strategizes, designs and manages the network and communication area; implement and coordinate designing, installing and maintaining of internal systems. Responsible for infrastructure planning and development.
* Provides recommendations to management on new or different technologies to enhance current systems and support strategic business goals.
* Performs technical analysis of complex software, hardware, and transmission facility using various diagnostic tools in support of efficient network operations.
* Leads design and installment of external networks
* Manages the purchase, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems.
* Evaluates current systems.
* Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
* Plans large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
* Provides work leadership and training to lower level network engineers.
* Requires broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge techniques and/or technologies
* Provides direction within area of expertise to contributes to body of knowledge, strategy and business results
* Recognized as "guru" or external thought leader within a strategic organization function or discipline
* Influences internal/external business and/or regulatory issues that have significant business impact
* Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives critical to the organization's strategic goals
* Provides thought leadership and/or develops innovative products or service
* Impacts business strategy
* Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems
* Creates ground-breaking solutions beyond what currently exists
* Influences decisions through negotiations with senior management, customers, regulators or vendors
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
* Typically requires 10 years of related work experience
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities. More information can be found at subscribe to the Stewart blog at or follow Stewart on Twitter @stewarttitleco.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer