|Title||GROUND MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN|
|Description||* Repairs and maintains plumbing, electrical and mechanical equipment and systems.|
* Performs preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
* Performs minor electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs and installations.
* Performs routine maintenance and adjustments on kitchen and boiler equipment.
* Completes preventive maintenance, tests and inspections on assigned equipment according to established schedules, and maintains related records and logs.
* May lead and oversee work of assigned client work crews.
* High School Diploma
* 1 - 2 years of related experience
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
* Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
* Dental & Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
* Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) - Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Commuter Accounts
* 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Long-Term Disability (LTD)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.