|Title||DIRECT CARE MONITOR|
|Program||Harris County - Atascocita Men's Program|
|Description||Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?|
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
Gateway Foundation is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine-including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses-deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway's proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission.
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around - GATEWAY IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Direct Care Monitors:
* Monitors and observes clients, ensures their safety and well-being, and provides motivational support and guidance to assist them in meeting therapeutic goals.
* Reports client observations and contributes to treatment decisions concerning therapy, discipline, and privileges.
* Monitors clients in medication self-administration, collects urine samples from clients for laboratory screening and administer breathalyzer to clients for detection of alcohol use.
* Supports treatment plans by scheduling and coordinating client transportation, assisting in planning client interactive events, and so forth.
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Minimum of 6 months of training or equivalent knowledge of substance abuse treatment theory and practices
* Previous work experience with an adult population in a residential or outpatient setting is preferred
* Must be able to respectfully interact with substance abuse clients and form a working therapeutic alliance
* Valid driver's license in state of residence and good driving record required
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
* Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
* Dental & Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
* Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) - Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Commuter Accounts
* 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Long-Term Disability (LTD)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.