Responsible for the development of partnerships with current or potential On Premise to promote the sale, pricing, supply and service of Southern Glazer's products and services. Responsible for development of corporate account strategies and specific account plans designed to achieve
SGWS objectives. Accountable for increasing beverage sales within current On Premise chain accounts while ensuring customer support service through effective brand management, distribution and program/pricing support.
Provides sales tools to the field in support of corporate accounts including any applicable communications necessary for the achievement of business plan, regional & national account pricing templates, corporate account program announcements, regional account contact references and monthly successes.
Monitors the field implementation and execution of regional programs within corporate accounts to ensure product pricing and promotion in accordance with agreed upon terms and conditions, effective discount management, adherence to product ordering guidelines and procedures and management of program deadlines. Monitors inventory levels to ensure product availability, replenishment and distribution. Tracks sales for corporate accounts by unit, chain, dollar and cases on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Identifies short and long term account opportunities and creates related plans to leverage SGWS products/relationships.
Partners with suppliers to identify and prospect account opportunities such as joint sales calls, product marketing/promotions and business reviews. Solicits vendors for support for corporate account initiatives.
* Prior experience in the liquor wholesale/distribution business with demonstrated success in the development and management of key accounts, national accounts or chain accounts.
* A strong background in on-premise liquor and wine sales is a must.
* Candidates should have a background in sales management experience including but not limited to supplier/vendor relations, direct sales, pricing/promotions.
. Direct fine wine sales a plus
* Degree in business, marketing, sales or related discipline considered a pre-requisite for the vast majority of candidates and an advanced degree considered a plus.
* Must have a valid state motor vehicle operator's license
* Ability to travel 50%