This position is responsible for performing a variety of customer service related responsibilities according to established policies and procedures. Primary responsibilities include handling high profile accounts, high volume national accounts, and accounts with specialized ordering parameters. Applicant must be organized, detailed-oriented, and possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written). Experience working customer replenishment, Web portal ordering applications and high volume customer Accounts in a customer service and/or shared services environment is essential.
All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions which are essential, but are not listed below. Also, Borden Dairy Management may revise this description at any time deemed necessary.
- Responsible for analyzing and processing all orders daily, for all customers assigned to the Customer Service Analyst team. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Daily communication with Customers to assure order accuracy.
- Verification of pricing and quantities
- Order Verification through Customer Web Portals
- Work with the sales teams to accommodate customer needs.
- Verify all orders are received, entered and correct.
- Work with BU on shipping availability of products
- Make and confirm shipping appointments for deliveries and communicate these times to the proper BU
- Communicate with customers or BU team members as needed via phone, fax or email.
- Work together with the sales and distribution team on setting up new customers.
- Maintain extensive Excel spreadsheets for weekly and monthly reports.
- Knowledgeable about the Company's products, programs and proficient in the use of systems utilized to manage customer accounts.
- Use de-escalation techniques to provide satisfactory resolution to issues presented by displeased customers.
- Multi-task in a busy office setting.
- Over time may be required.
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- Previous experience in the area of customer service in a shared service environment or customer service center preferred.
- Experience in Web Portal Environment preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibit a caring, professional and enthusiastic demeanor when speaking with internal and external customers.
- Possess advanced phone etiquette, problem resolution and customer service skills.
- Previous work experience in a start-up environment supporting multiple locations, products and customers preferred.
- Must have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Applicant must possess the ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and client/customers. Bilingual communication skills are a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.