Rx Large Account Manager:
If impacting sales efforts, providing a superior customer experience and driving value is your passion, this role is for you.
The Rx Team is seeking a Sr. Manager for Large Accounts who will fuel the sales growth of our Rx Portfolio by providing vital, sales expertise, detailed account analysis, delivery of growth tools, and new product launch and initiative communications to our Corporate Account and Health Systems teams and customers. You will have specific financial growth responsibility (sales revenue and gross profit goals) and will focus on increasing Rx sales through focused customer interaction and by providing sales expertise to our field sales organization and customers. You will be the embodiment of our commitment to growth acceleration and being "easy to do business with". The ideal candidate will have a passion for being part of the sales process, collaborating with sales teams and those that manage the Rx categories, and providing sales expertise and value to our customers.
This role will be responsible for selling the value of the Rx product category in McKesson Medical-Surgical's (MMS) largest accounts. This requires knowledge of the customers' needs, RFP process and how to respond to those needs. Responsible for achieving sales goals of new Rx revenue each year. Also responsible for gross profit improvement goals for existing customers.
This position is remotely located within the assigned region and has estimated travel of 50% throughout the country.
- Prepare Rx pricing quotes for new business in MMS's largest accounts including health systems and corporate accounts and confirm profitability for these pricing quotes with a finance approved ROI. Output is in partnership with Health Systems team.
- Present MMS Rx val prop to prospective large customers (audience is the Customer decision makers). Travel to be in front of customers with national coverage - present, give feedback and answer questions.
- Proactively work with Health Systems Directors and Corporate Accounts directors to target Rx opportunities.
- Build and refine processes and analysis for the Rx large account management team to use. (Corporate)
- Analyze and present Rx margin improvement initiatives for current business in MMS's largest accounts. (Corporate)
- Maintain Rx pricing, margins, and item formularies for assigned key accounts.
- Managing a new business funnel and report on progress toward revenue goals.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Business Experience -
- 3- 6 years technical product sales experience
- Rx product knowledge
- Rx pricing knowledge
- Financial Analysis of customer ROI
- Data analysis
- Ability to take ownership, influence others, and drive sales process from inception to close
- Enthusiastic about speaking in front of groups of colleagues and customers. Able to develop PowerPoint presentations and present.
- Located remotely within designated regions. Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50%. Valid driver's license required.
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.) - Office
- Traditional office environment.
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.) - N/A
- Large percent of time performing computer based work is required. General office demands.
- 50% travel
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
- Candidate must be located within 45 minutes of a major airport within designated region
- Preferred locations:
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.