The Business Process/Quality Manager 3 will direct and coordinate quality assurance functions and training related to loss mitigation underwriting business units, inclusive of all portfolios.
The Business Process/Quality Manager 3 is responsible for establishing standards for quality assurance activities and ensuring those standards are attained. The successful candidate will execute and recommend modifications to companywide policies ensuring alignment across impacted portfolios. This leader will collaborate and be an effective communicator with other senior managers in the business, technology teams, and internal/external audit entities when implementing, identifying, and reporting on quality risks identified within the Home Preservation organization.
The Business Process/Quality Manager 3 will accomplish this by drawing upon an extensive background in Loss Mitigation Underwriting, Loan Servicing Production and an extensive knowledge of investor guidelines, i.e. Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Veterans Administration, Federal Housing Administration, etc. In addition, this leader will be responsible for financial and budgetary responsibilities including controlling expenses and providing quality customer service to internal & external customers.
This leader will provide expertise regarding strategy, operations/financial management and building organizational effectiveness/performance. The Business Process/Quality Manager 3 will be called upon to create/implement strategies to accomplish business objectives relevant to risk mitigation, training, loan production, and loss mitigation underwriting. This leader will provide recommendations into long-term department and/or business line strategic plans impacting the entirety of the company.
General Description: Organization-wide responsibility for leading and overseeing all aspects of quality/process improvement initiatives targeted at improving performance relative to cost, quality, cycle time, and/or customer satisfaction. Takes a holistic, customer-focused approach to understanding business processes and workflow throughout the organization and identifies and prioritizes new opportunities based on business strategy, financial return, customer impact and overall risk. Oversees and provides direction to Reengineering Teams, verifying compliance, advising Senior Management and resolving escalated issues and risks as they arise. Accountable for driving business results through increased efficiency. Liaison to Senior Mgmt to ensure technology is aligned with business strategy.
- Extensive Loss Mitigation underwriting experience.
- Exhaustive understanding of HAMP and Wells Fargo proprietary workout products.
- 7+ years of underwriting FHA, VA, FHLMC and FNMA products Advanced income analysis which includes experience in reviewing Self employment, Corporate, and Partnerships tax returns.
- Advanced asset analysis and experience working with all types, and extensive experience with layering risk and evaluation.
- 10+ years of recent operations/support services experience in the financial services industry.
- 5+ years of management experience in a large corporate, multi-line, multi-location, business organization.
- 2+ years virtual management experience.
- Success managing directly and/or indirectly a multi-million dollar budget.