Auto req ID: 1841BR
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Function: Information Services/Technology
State and City: Texas, Plano
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
This is an entry-level Quality Analyst position. Primarily responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining test documentation including test plans, test designs, and test cases. Participates in various test planning and test execution activities to ensure quality delivery of enterprise applications developed by HDFS. Experience working in an I.T. environment, preferably in the financial or banking industries is desired. Must be analytical with attention to detail and the desire to maintain a high degree of quality. This position requires good communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be a team player.
- Creates and maintains test documentation: test plans, test designs, test cases.
- Creates and maintains test data sets for use with testing.
- Creates and maintain testing processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Participates in cross-functional test planning and test execution meetings.
- Executes tests, records test results. Identifies and tracks any defects to full resolution.
- Works closely with developers to identify and resolve anomalies and software defects.
- Evaluates requirements into traceable test cases.
- Works closely with the business users and business testers to fully leverage knowledge and experience during planning and execution.
- Support the compiling and packaging of Oracle builds in support of the HDFS build process
Associates Degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience working for a lending, financial or insurance institution or as a QA tester. I.T. experience preferred.
- 2-3 years writing SQL with the ability to write complex queries against a relational database
- Hands-on experience using web and Oracle database applications in a business setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC as it relates to standard software development and testing processes.
- Ability to write and execute simple queries against a relational database
- Experience writing test plans and test cases based on documented business requirements and technical design specifications is desirable.
- Experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Access, Visio, MS Project)
- Communicates clearly both verbally and written.
- Very detail-oriented. Desire to maintain high level of quality.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Self-starter.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
This position will be filled in Plano, Texas.
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 0-10%
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segments: Quality, Oracle, Database, QA, Quality Assurance, Technology